Nashville Tn Electrician
Commercial – Residential – Electrical Services
Kee Electric – Since 1987 (855) KEE-SVCS or (855) 533-7827
You’ve upgraded your kitchen, plumbing, roof, bathroom, and carpet…now pay some attention to the most critical and unfortunately most overlooked system in your home or business. You’re electrical System!
Each year, fire claims the lives of 4,000 Americans and injures approximately 20,000 more. During a typical year, home electrical problems account for 67,800 fires, hundreds of deaths, thousands of injuries and $868 million in property losses. Home and businesses electrical wiring causes twice as many fires as electrical appliances. Many of these fires are caused by misuse or overloading electrical circuits.
Winter months are the most dangerous time for electrical fires. Fire deaths are highest in winter months which call for more indoor activities and increase in lighting, heating, and appliance use. Most electrical wiring fires start in the bedroom.
- Most electrical fires result from problems with “fixed wiring” such as faulty electrical outlets and old wiring. Problems with cords and plugs, such as extension and appliance cords, also cause many home electrical fires.
- In urban areas, faulty wiring accounts for 33% of residential electrical fires.
- Many avoidable electrical fires can be traced to misuse of electric cords, such as overloading circuits, poor maintenance and running the cords under rugs or in high traffic areas.
- The home appliances most often involved in electrical fires are electric panels, stoves and ovens, dryers, central heating units, televisions, radios and record players.
- Have your electrical panel checked by a licensed electrician
- Keep electrical appliances away from wet floors and counters; pay special care to electrical appliances in the bathroom and kitchen.
- If an appliance has a three-prong plug, use it only in a three-slot outlet. Never force it to fit into a two-slot outlet or extension cord.
- Never overload extension cords or wall sockets. Immediately shut off, then call electrician to professionally replace, light switches that are hot to the touch and lights that flicker. Use safety closures to “child-proof” electrical outlets.
Finally, having a working smoke alarm dramatically increases your chances of surviving a fire. And remember to practice a home escape plan often with your family.
We are a small Local Company with Big Company experience. “Small Business Friendly Electrical Shop”. We are very diversified, experienced in Light Industrial, Commercial, Residential, Solar, Energy Management and Automation. New Electrical Construction and remodel are our specialties.
Kee Electrical Service have the credentials and experience to certify its electrical work with its’ professional Master Electrician Certifications Insurance and Bonding capacity. We can guarantee our services to the National Electric Code with ALL approved city permits, inspections.
GO WITH A COMPANY THAT CAN PROVE THEY HAVE THE CREDENTIALS. MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE – GO WITH EXPERT ELECTRICAL SERVICES, GO WITH KEE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING SERVICES
Get started and Call Today (855) KEE-SVCS or (855) 533-7827
Examples of Available Services
Service Entrance Installations and repairs
- Single phase electrical
- Two phase electrical
- Three phase electrical
- Service entrance replacement
- Service entrance upgrades and enhancement
- Service panel replacement
- 100 amp service
- 200 amp service
- 400 amp service
- 800 amp service
- Disconnect installation
- Disconnect replacement
- New panel installation
- Sub-panel installation
- Sub Panel replacement
- Panel replacement
- Service Entrance conductor replacement and re-termination
- Service entrance installation, repairs
- 400amp Meter repairs
- 200amp Meter repairs
- 100amp Meter repairs
- Correction of bonding defects
- Correction of grounding problems
- Electrical Load balancing
- Commercial electrical wiring
Lighting circuit installation, repairs
- Install new circuit wiring and fixtures
- Locate, service and repair faults
- Upgrade fixtures
- Emergency ballast replacement
- Ballast and lamp replacement
- Replace defective or failed switches
- Lighting control design & installation
- Lighting control modification
- Emergency lighting repairs
- Exterior lighting service
- Photocell replacement
- Light fixture improvements
- Lighting improvements
Motor control circuit
- Motor control circuit design service
- Motor control circuit modification
- Motor replacement
- Equipment conversion
- Three phase, Two phase, Single phase
- European electrical equipment wiring
- AC/DC Variable-frequency Drives services
- Phase converters installed
Electrical system inspections
- Safety inspections
- Enforcement compliance corrections
Commercial kitchen equipment
- Cooking equipment power
- ANSUL system controls installation & repairs
- Exhaust fan system power
- Electric cooking unit repairs
- Controls – Elements
Power circuit installation & repair services
- Ground fault located, correction and repair services
- Locate and repair damaged low voltage & high voltage electric wiring
- Install new circuit low voltage wiring
- Install new circuit high voltage wiring
- Locate and repair circuit faults
- Install new receptacle circuits
- Locate and repair defective receptacles & devices
- Improper grounding repairs
- Locate and repair damaged wiring
- Outlet installation and repairs
- Electrical code violation repairs
- Emergency generator
- Emergency lighting repair
- Emergency lighting certification
- Exit lighting
- Fire alarm
- Nurse call
- Video cable
- Telephone cable
- Computer cable
- Data wiring
- Energy Management Systems
- Solar PV Systems
- Emergency electric generator
- Emergency lighting
- Exit lighting
- Home Generator Installation
- Home Generator Automatic Transfer Switch installation
- Generator Alarm Control Panel installation
Call Kee Electric Today!
(855) KEE-SVCS or (855) 533-7827
Commercial-Industrial Electrician, Senior Experienced, New Electrical installation, Lighting remodel, Bonus room Additions, Commercial, Design-build, Factory Electrical Machine installation, Plant retrofits, Assembly lines, Residential, Additions, remodel, New installations and special equipment repairs. PLC programming, DC Drives, variable drives Telecom Site builds.
Try some of our Additional Repair Services – Minor Plumbing repairs, Carpentry, Minor Roofing repairs, Sidewalks repaired, Decks built and repaired, Flooring Installed, Paneling, Drywall repairs, Siding repairs. Why not use our Professional skills to handle those other minor repairs you may need too. Give us a call Today.